Using stimuli that represent change, FuseTrail blends semi-structured face-to-face team meetings with virtual ideation. Our step-by-step manual makes it easy for your own people to lead. Each cycle you’ll generate up to six future-tense short stories to formally share with senior management. Each stories demonstrates a different way your company could respond to real-world trends.
Why use it?
- Sparks disruptive innovation
- Leverages the power of incubation
- Amplifies diverse strengths of team members
- Clear, easy DIY process doesn’t require outside consultants
- Generates metrics your CFO will respect
- Opens innovation to a wider group in a controlled, manageable way
- Drives, 2, 4, up to 8 idea cycles each year
Is FuseTrail evolution or revolution?
It’s a new innovation process that builds on the best of established approaches like:
• Creative Problem Solving (CPS)
• Solitary thinking and virtual ideation
• Improvisation and theatre games
FuseTrail is grounded in contemporary research about cognition, idea generation, innovation, organisational dynamics and commercial strategy. With all that pedigree, it’s hard not to see it as evolution.
What’s revolutionary about FuseTrail is the way in which it can unleash your people’s greater potential to innovate systematically and continuously.