In what ways might I become more global?
Ever had a question about culture that made you stumble or struggle to answer?
Find yourself looking for fresh ideas and different perspectives … to apply to commercial or creative challenges?
Come to a special one-off Kokoon™ and join in salon-style kinaesthetic conversation with a diverse group of other people who work for corporations OR lead or work for SMEs selling internationally OR provide professional services OR work in the creative industries
You might be….
- Leading new product development for an international consumer electronics company…that has slashed its travel budget
- Moving into a multinational company as a staff member or advisor, concerned not to seem too provincial
- Writing, making movies or designing games for global distribution
- Supervising a global network of agents and distributors, with mixed success
- Guiding innovation with an eye to global cultural trends
Dress in a Kokoon is casual and comfortable. We leave our shoes at the door. We ask you to sit on the ground.
We’ll work 4pm-6pm, with networking drinks 6pm-7.30pm. For information or an invitation please get in touch.