“I don’t know what actions I can take to change the innovation culture.”
“I feel overwhelmed by the diversity within our firm – let alone our markets.”
“I don’t know where to start building a stronger innovation culture.”
Sound familiar? You’re not alone. And on 3rd May a select group of leaders and managers inside companies will join in an online discussion. Speakers Dennis Curry of HP, Bengt Jarrehult of SCA and Adi Codati from United Health Group join KILN’s Chief Solver Gregg Fraley in conversation.
The discussion has been designed to:
- Uncover behaviours, activities and practices fostering innovation in complex firms
- Share examples where cultural difference has impaired innovation and strategies for overcoming cultural difference in innovation work
- Inspire practitioners to change and adapt their day-to-day activities
What’s in it for you?
Exposure to mature innovation cultures inspires in-company innovation champions determined to improve. Discussing different behaviours gives practitioners a headstart. They gain ideas about activities and practices they can introduce in their own settings.
KILN specialises in helping companies change their innovation activities. We hope attendees will gain:
- A greater understanding of how innovation culture drives innovation productivity
- A firmer grasp on the impact of cultural differences on innovation within complex companies
- Practical tips and ideas for turning cultural difference into an innovation advantage
Please get in touch if you’d like to join.