Innovation Excellence announced its honors roll in early January. For 2013, both Gregg Fraley and Kate Hammer were named as Top 40 Innovation Bloggers. This time last year, the innovation portal reaching tens of thousands worldwide named Gregg Fraley to the Top 40 for 2012. Kate, who wrote more in 2013 than in any year previously, was new to the list announced this month.
- Osborn-Parnes Creative Problem-Solving
- Creative process, creative stimulus, creative work
- New business, small business, everybody's business
Beyond KILN, Gregg is an internationally acclaimed "ideational" speaker, CPS trainer and creative session facilitator. His business fable Jack's Notebook teaches CPS in story form, and appears on university reading lists from California to Cambridge, England. He is based outside Chicago, in Three Oaks, Michigan.
- the popular A Christmas Carol as a Parable for Innovation which mashes up Charles Dickens' classic tale and Clayton Christensen's Capitalist Dilemma - published on Christmas Eve 2013 and still ranking in the top 20 articles of December
- Aristotle's Ethics and Innovation - a piece linking ancient philosophical thinking to current innovation concerns.
Kate is based in London, England. She is a pioneer in commercial storytelling, and advises companies of all sizes on story, meaning, creativity and innovation.