Join us that The Future of Work Innovation Lab. This lab will debunk the myths and mysteries of digital and its role in the evolving workplace. You will learn how to exploit the power of data, wearables and smart devices. You will also explore clear strategies to support your colleagues to find a balance between efficiency, productivity and well-being through the use of these technologies. In this session you will also look at enterprise structure, digital talent and leadership. The lab will introduce different approaches to introduce new technologies in the workplace - from BYOD to wearables. The day includes expert presentations and several interactive group activities.
When: November 11, 9-5.30pm
Where: London EC1
This workshop will cover:
- Introduction to data, wearables and Internet of Things and how your organisation can embrace these technologies in a sustainable manner.
- Case studies of innovative uses of these technologies from different sectors, which will paint a picture of the good the bad and the ugly.
- How to design systems and processes from the perspective of your user, which in this case is both your leadership and employees.
What you will achieve:
- Learn skills to start driving the right conversations in your organisation
- Understand how to create an inclusive Digital Strategy.
- Explore how organisations across sectors are leading the way
- Develop concepts and ideas that will benefit your workplace or your people.
This workshop is for heads of and their teams in mid-large organisations in divisions such as HR Operations, L&D, Talent & Resourcing, Change Management and Internal Communications
Abhay Adhikari (PhD) | @gopaldass
Abhay works globally with private and public sector organisations to develop digital engagement programmes and innovation projects. He also runs the Digital Identity workshop series that have run in 10 countries. These sessions have also been commissioned by organisations such as The Guardian (UK), Nordiska Museet (Sweden) and Asian Paints (India). Abhay also has a research background in Biofeedback Gaming. He speaks on digital culture at events such as TEDx and Shift Happens.
(The last workshop Abhay ran that Kate attended prompted her Innovation Excellence post on Opening Data to Innovation.)
Jo Taylor | @jotalkstalent
Jo is a senior HR executive with 15 years management experience in media, communication and telecoms sectors. This includes driving Talent strategies at TalkTalk, BBC and Channel 4 Television. Her philosophy in HR is to drive consumer grade experiences. She has led teams to devise and implement innovative talent and people strategies that increase engagement and business growth. Jo regularly speaks across Europe on how businesses can motivate and drive authenticity across their organisations.
Alastair Somerville | @Acuity_Design
Alastair is a specialist in sensory cognition and accessible information. He has previously worked with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Sanctuary Housing in research and change management roles. He has spoken at SxSW Interactive in 2014 and 2015 about advancements in postscreen UI and future UX. He regularly speaks about wearable and inclusive design at user experience conferences in Europe and the United States.
Discount for friends of KILN
Enter the code KILN25 and enjoy 25% discount. Info and booking here.