Each organization needs to foster its own innovation culture and ultimately manage its own innovation process. Outside expertise is often essential to achieving this in practice. Kiln’s Crucible is a portfolio of packaged consulting services and tailored training courses. With Crucible, leaders can put all the tools and talents in place for a robust, active innovation culture and an effective, consistent innovation practice.
Introducing, formalizing and sustaining consistent innovation is the aim of KILN’s service arm, called Crucible. KILN’s Crucible offers services to help you achieve your specific goals.
If your firm’s innovation programme needs a kick-start, consider TrendTriggers. You’ll finish a six- to eight-week cycle with shortlisted concepts ready to present to management, a longer list of ideas to keep in your sights, a set of Brave New Questions to drive further ideation cycles…and first-hand experience of the power of the KILN System to enliven your front-end of innovation.
If your starting point is formal research – into market structure, usage occasions and consumer needs – then consider Whiteboard. KILN will dimensionalize the findings, help you articulate stances that truly differentiate you and generate breakthrough ideas to develop into concepts and ultimately game-changing products.
But perhaps your innovation programme needs something else? Kiln’s Crucible can also help:
- EnLighten: Robust insights into your firm’s innovation culture, applying the Hofstede Model© and FourSight® diagnostics
- Enthuse: Keynote speakers for corporate and customer events, Trained Brains to boost your front-end productivity, and half-day workshops to ignite your team
- Stoke: Cycle Facilitation, Innovation Team Building, tools & techniques for Introverts, Virtual Ideation, Forum Design, Team Problem Solving
- Blaze: Concepts in Deliberate Innovation Process
- Spark: Innovation Crisis Management
- Strike: Convergence services
- FuseTrail Facilitation: Professional Development Courses
- FuseSmith: Innovation Strategy for Senior Management
Keynotes with heart
Gregg Fraley delivered the keynote at the Oklahoma Creativity Forum 2011.
Storyteller Kate Hammer at City University in June 2011 sharing StoryFORMs.