By Introverts for Introverts
Diverse teams need different workshops and training formats. Getting the best from your team means getting the best out of the quieter team members as well as the usual suspects. That’s why KILN offers a range of workshops run by an Introvert for introverts and mixed personality-type teams.
Imaginative Problem Solving for Introverts
Fed up of being told that being creative means “putting on a show” or “getting out of your comfort zone” being defined as “get up and dance”? This workshop for introverts, by an introvert helps you work better by growing your problem-solving capabilities. It is practical and immediately effective.
We can face hurdles overcoming new challenges when the only tools they can draw on are disorganised, over-analytical and habitual. This practical workshop provides real, relevant alternatives.
When you’re just not sure how to move forward, when you want your work to stand out from the crowd, it’s time to engage your imagination as well as the rest of your talents.
1) To ground participants in the fundamental principles of Creative Problem Solving (CPS)
2) To deliver practical experience working to apply CPS to a case study
3) To do all this using a style and techniques that get the best out of you, not your noisy neighbour.
Imaginative Problem-Solving for Introverts is offered as a one-day course, with 6-15 participants. Click here to register for the upcoming workshop in Nottingham on Thursday 18 October 2012.
- Effective research
- Reframing problems and opportunities
- Brainstorming from a challenge to a universe of possible solutions
- Convergence – How to narrow down to a course of action without falling back into old habits
- Idea enhancement – how to develop a concept and win buy-in
- Action planning
Team Ideation Session for Introverts, led by an Introvert
Do energizers and “get loose” exercises make you cringe? Fed up of idea sessions based on random cheering and loud surprises?
Our catalysts run brainstorms to meet your challenges head-on, using KILN’s unique approach to cultural touchstones. Client teams walk through a TrendTriggers full idea generation cycle, with KILN’s help at every step. Outcomes include better questions, bigger and bolder ideas, and a filtered set of concepts ready to present for investment decisions.
Sessions and workflow are tailored to get the best out of all team members, particularly those who don’t always speak up. Working with KILN means:
- better direct access to cultural trends
- people’s hearts and minds are engaged directly
- breakthrough thinking is much easier to achieve
- it’s a managed process, so the big-bang of the workshop doesn’t fizzle out
- it’s also measurable
- building your team’s innovation muscles, amplifying existing talent while ramping up your firm’s capacity to innovate