Fed up with brainstorms that don’t work? Want to start new kinds of conversations in just one half-day session? With Ignite you can.
This workshop immerses team members in KILN’s kinaesthetic process to generate bold questions and begin jamming ideas on focused challenges.
Why? Teams seeking a better innovation process need 1) scaffolding 2) tools & techniques and 3) stimulus. This practical workshop provides all three in a fun, flexible session designed to engage everyone, whatever their personality, cognitive style, cultural background and role in the organisation.
It works as an Introduction to the KILN System and as a stand-alone starting point for your own innovation process. Also, Ignite offers a way to focus an “away-day” and create useful ideas that address current challenges.
1) To engage participants in exploring cultural trends through 3-dimensional objects
2) To generate questions in response to trends
3) To begin generating ideas in response to focused platform questions
4) To immerse people in a different kind of facilitated conversation – one that breaks old habits and leads to breakthrough thinking
Ignite is a ½ day session
6-15 participants per facilitator
Available onsite or offsite in select cities across the UK and USA
- How to develop bolder, more focused questions for idea generation
- Using whole-brained thinking to respond to stimulus and frame questions
- Constructive behaviours to apply in group creative settings