Problem-Solving for Teams
This workshop helps teams work better by growing the problem-solving capabilities of team members. It is practical and immediately effective.
Why? Teams can face hurdles overcoming new challenges when the only tools they can draw on are 1) individual, 2) analytical and 3) habitual. This practical workshop provides real, relevant alternatives.
It works in situation where team are facing conflict, experiencing low morale and/or achieving below par.
1) To ground participants in the fundamental principles of Creative Problem Solving (CPS)
2) To deliver practical experience working as a team to apply CPS to a case study
- Introductory course is ½ day on-site, 6-15 participants per facilitator
- Immersion course is 2 half-days on site, 6-15 participants per facilitator
- Virtual course is 6 1-hour online sessions, 1-4 participants per facilitator
- Effective research
- Reframing problems and opportunities
- Brainstorming from a challenge to a universe of possible solutions
- Idea enhancement – how to develop a concept and win buy-in
- Action planning