Want to win buy-in more easily?
Trying to connect innovative concepts with the minds and priorities of time-starved senior execs? StoryFORMs workshops offer you new tools and techniques to communicate across chasms using stories.
Well: stories connect, they’re memorable, they make sense even when they’re in the future-tense.
In fact, we’ve found stories are indispensable when it comes to making sense of early-stage innovation work.
This practical workshop provides a fun, flexible session designed to inform and ignite your team. Also, StoryFORMs offers a way to focus an “away-day” to open people’s imaginations.
1) To engage people in telling commercial stories
2) To provide a simple rationale for putting people – not products or brands – as the heroes of your commercial stories
3) To learn the fundamentals of StoryFORMs by applying them to your business
4) To foster creativity and imagination within the team using a “rich tangible format” that’s fun
• How to identify the hero in a commercial story
• How to use StoryFORMs to shift the focus of your commercial stories onto people
• How to sketch a relevant story using StoryFORMs
StoryFORMs is a full-day session 6-12 participants per facilitator