KILN Whiteboard gets you playing courageously in your market’s most fruitful white spaces.
KILN Whiteboard is a collaborative process where KILN works with your team to transform research findings into ready-for-investment product concepts. Like all KILN services, it uses our kinaesthetic, highly creative approach that fosters whole-brain thinking that gets you to breakthrough.
It’s a six-step process.
1) Research Consolidation finds the “white space”
2) Trailblazing amplifies research and “dimensionalizes” white space
3) Powderkeg applies imagination to generate attitudes, stances and Platform Questions to fuel idea generation
4) Idea Generation jams ideas explosively, using IdeaKeg followed by virtual ideation
5) Elaboration builds decision-ready concepts from select ideas
6) Portfolio Optimization helps you set priorities, factoring in the new possibilities Whiteboard has created
In the first phase – called Research Consolidation – KILN can work as a lead partner or alongside your preferred research agency. We’ll dimensionalise the research you have using a range of tools and techniques tailored to your market and your company’s mindset. Midway in the process KILN will apply its unique IdeaKeg Interaction to get you to Platform Questions, Brand Stances and Attitudes that drive breakthrough thinking.
The journey ends when the elaborated concepts are considered in light of your existing portfolio – so that the right commercial priorities are set. The cycle can work for you time and time again.
Firing up innovation
The best way to break out of your “walled garden” is to work with multi-sensorial trend intelligence.