Affordable, fun tool for effective creative meetings in company and business settings. Uses trends in the form of 3-D objects to get people thinking "out of the box". Models better creative questions to stimulate fresh, creative thinking. Makes the Osborn-Parnes Creative Problem Solving method fun and easy to apply.
IdeaKeg Single offers teams a tangible, affordable, fun way to run a productive creative session in Away Days and team brainstorms.
Teams using IdeaKeg get to grips with cultural shifts and behaviour changes in a form that drives breakthrough thinking.
In IdeaKeg Interactions, you’ll quickly find you ask bolder questions and generate your best ideas.
What is IdeaKeg?
In an IdeaKeg Single, purchasers receive a box via Fedex that contains 7 cultural artifacts from all aspects of life. Each item represents an emerging trend, or is highly provocative as stimulus for ideation.
The collection is curated by KILN. We spot trends, make sense of them and share them with you in the form of physical objects. You’ll never have to read more than 300 words to make sense of an object we’ve selected.
Poster-sized mindmaps model bold questions, to prime your thinking. And the handy InfUSE meeting guide walks you step-by-step through the DIY ideation process. All this, in each IdeaKeg Single Edition.
IdeaKeg is multi-sensorial so it triggers braver questions and better thinking. More >
How to use IdeaKeg Single
IdeaKeg is a “brainstorm in a box”. You can run a whole workshop using IdeaKeg Single or include it as an exciting element in a broader agenda.
IdeaKeg Single is effective for:
- Challenge-focused sessions
- Open-ended ideation
- Strategy and visioning
- newly appointed leaders keen to establish a pipeline of novel thinking
- fixed-term contractors determined to show results
- team leaders ready to experiment
- internal facilitators seeking fresh, engaging, effective tools
- Powerful dose of trend insights & global culture knowledge, in a single IdeaKeg edition is enough to power a half- or full-day interaction for groups sized 6-20
- InfUSE materials to prepare for and run effective ideation and problem-solving sessions
- Includes curator's note underpinned by KILN's TrendTrail
- Brave, New Questions modelled for all 7 objects
- Access to KILN principals for 1 hour remote coaching or advice
- One-off purchase, affordably priced
- Purchase price may be applied to a full subscription upgrade (terms and conditions apply)
Need something more advanced?
- Look at the IdeaKeg Subscription. With FuseTrail, you get a full FEI system straight out of the box.