Make team creativity systematic for a faster, more productive in-company innovation or intrapreneurial process, with an IdeaKeg subscription.
The formal, flexible work process enhances any stage-gate process or formal innovation pipeline with fresher, more relevant ideas. For teams using Lean Startup, IdeaKeg systematises the problem-finding/opportunity scanning process at the front end of lean experiments.
For business model innovation, product innovation, process innovation, brand innovation, teams can use IdeaKeg.
An IdeaKeg subscription ensures teams have fresh trend stimulus for full-scale meetings twice each quarter. It's designed for FEI budget holders with responsibility for delivering investment-ready innovative concepts.
What makes the subscription so effective is the front-end-of-innovation workflow process that underpins IdeaKeg. The workflow outlines tailorable stages that are fun, fruitful and sustainable.
Known as FuseTrail, the process is spelled out in a handy illustrated manual. Step-by-step instruction allow a confident team leader to become a nimble, effective creative facilitator. This movie gives you the skinny.
Plain fact: if you need a flexible process to implement quickly, FuseTrail is for you.
Regular IdeaKegs plus FuseTrail means company teams can facilitate a more dynamic front-end consistently.
The FEI process fronts any classic stage-gate processes companies may have already have in place.
Think of it as flywheel at the front of your innovation pipeline. Even the most mature teams will do better, more formal innovation using the KILN System.
- Steady flow of trend insights & global culture knowledge, in 8 IdeaKeg editions each year
- Metrics allowing you to quickly monitor productivity and innovation style
- Includes curator's note underpinned by KILN's TrendTrail, in each and every edition
- Brave, New Questions modelled for all 56 evocative objects, in the 8 editions each year
- FuseTrail workflow manual in hard copy, & help tailoring it to your climate, resources & readiness
- 12 x 2 hours monthly remote coaching and advice from KILN principals
- A year of resource, in one easy-to-complete transaction. Rolling start-dates give you 12 months straight from sign-up.
- Priority access to KILN's Cauldron of trained brains (to power up your internal ideation sessions)
- Discount on in-house training modules (creative facilitation, CPS, foresight, StoryFORMs)
- NEW in 2015: opportunity to pilot Digital TrendTrail on the Somewhere platform