IdeaKeg21 offers company teams a tangible, affordable, fun way to run a productive creative session in Away Days and team brainstorms. Teams using IdeaKeg get to grips with cultural shifts and behaviour changes in a form that drives breakthrough thinking. Interactions are memorable and fruitful.
IdeaKeg21 aggregates three IdeaKeg editions into one single turbo-charged ideation tool. Results from the IdeaKeg21 interactions integrate into the client's existing innovation processes.
My corporate clients typically struggle to integrate trends insights into idea generation processes. With IdeaKeg21, KILN solves this problem, making me look good in the process.
-- CPS expert facilitator, CPSI-invited leader
A suite of materials known as InfUSE ensure facilitators have all they need to use IdeaKeg to get bold questions and brave, new ideas.
- leaders keen to front-load a pipeline of novel thinking, whether or not a formal innovation process already exists
- Research/Insight leaders who ration research investments by ideating first, commissioning second
- experienced creative facilitators (in-house and third-party)
With IdeaKeg21, I'm giving my clients timely stimulus packaged in a sexy format. This reinforces my firm's reputation: hip, incisive, ingenious.
-- boutique brand experience firm MD
- Powerful dose of trend insights & global culture knowledge, in a single IdeaKeg edition with enough material to fuel multiple half- or full-day sessions
- InfUSE materials to prepare for and run effective DIY ideation and problem-solving sessions
- Includes curator's note underpinned by KILN's TrendTrail
- Brave, New Questions modelled for all 21 objects
- Access to KILN principals for 1 hour remote coaching or advice
- Bolt-on options for in-depth support with creative facilitation, convergence or concept elaboration
- One-off purchase, affordably priced
- Options to bill end-user or intermediary (subject to terms and conditions)
- Discounts on in-house training modules (CPS, creative facilitation, foresight, StoryFORMs)