by Us on November 20th, 2012
Innovation “Know How” Seminar in Central London
KILN believes in conversation, cultural awareness & creativity as the three key ingredients in successful company innovation. Our core 3 C’s attracts Idea Management System (IMS) provider Cognistreamer. Our two firms have teamed up to present a seminar in Central London.
The title is Innovation “know-how”: Tools, techniques and technology to improve your innovation capability. The seminar, held in London EC2 on Thursday 24th January, is complimentary for qualified attendees.
The session focuses on a set of problems facing innovation champions within mid, large and global firms.
- “How can I help my people become better, more effective innovators?
- “How can we make timely decisions so ideas become actionable?”
- “How can we make innovation work fit with business as usual?”
- “How to focus initiatives and/or campaigns and schedule on-going idea generation efforts.”
Expected key insights from the session:
- Culture is your people, their abilities, the technologies that enable them to interact, the systems of reward and recognition that motivate and affirm them.
- The people you have are capable of more creativity, with the right mentoring, coaching and training.
- Technology 2.0 tangibly drives better, more productive conversations across organisations.
Attendees will gain:
- Real-world examples of changing culture by doing different processes.
- Insights about how workflows and IMS can enhance in-house innovation programmes.
- Resources, tips and tools to apply to their own innovation work
Following a buffet lunch, both firms will be available for complimentary 30-minute consultations. For more information, please email ignite [at] kilnco.com
To register, please click here.
CogniStreamer® is an open innovation and collaboration platform where internal colleagues and external partner companies or knowledge centers join forces to create, enrich and assess innovative ideas within strategically selected areas. The portal is an ideal collaborative platform that invites users to actively build a strong innovation portfolio. In addition it provides a powerful resource for internal and external knowledge sharing. For more on Cognistreamer, please visit their website here.