A leader is anyone who takes responsibility for responding to a current reality, or discovering emerging or unmet needs or challenges.*
Effective managers lead. Effective team members lead. Effective innovators lead. Effective entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs lead. Whatever your role or organisation, you too can lead effectively. KILN is committed to helping people like you develop the capabilities and confidence to lead well even when certainty is low and turbulence is high.
KILN brings you novel, effective, memorable ways to help leaders:
- co-create a "solutions culture" where problems can be found and solved imaginatively before they become crises
- develop an entrepreneurial mindset: becoming more curious, able to make fresh, unexpected connections, capable of formulating low-risk, fast experiments to explore new commercial opportunities
- step up into new roles with ease, or jump out of a rut by adopting new, effective behaviours
- accelerate and formalise their firm's innovation process
- use story to define vision and strategy, engage people and evaluate impact.
* For more on this lens on leadership, read Pamela Meyer's forthcoming book The Agility Shift (Bibliomotion 2015). See loc. 155 for her inclusive definition of leader.