IdeaKeg is a subscription service for ambitious innovation leaders able to draw together internal teams. Teams using IdeaKeg get to grips with cultural shifts and behaviour changes in a form that drives breakthrough thinking. In IdeaKeg Interactions, you’ll quickly find you ask bolder questions and generate your best ideas.
What is IdeaKeg?
IdeaKeg offers motivated idea generation teams a “brainstorm in a box”.
IdeaKeg is multi-sensorial so it triggers braver questions and better thinking. More >
In each edition, subscribers receive a box that contains 7 cultural artifacts from all aspects of life. Each item represents an emerging trend, or is highly provocative as stimulus for ideation.
The collection is curated by KILN. We spot trends, make sense of them and share them with you in the form of physical objects. You’ll never have to read more than 300 words to make sense of an object we’ve selected.
Why use it?
- Mashing up developments in other sectors with your business challenges is the best way to get to breakthrough ideas
- Puts idea generation on a schedule
- Shifts teams from crises reactions into opportunity-spotting
- Builds people’s creative muscles
- Trend insights make teams more responsive to the real world
- Physical objects better at provoking new ideas than trend decks
- Kinaesthetic work stimulates whole-brain thinking – an under-utilized mode in most company settings
“The contents are inspiring” – senior research manager, major food manufacturer using IdeaKeg since 2011
Using IdeaKeg helps you answer the CEO and appease the CFO. More >
How do I get IdeaKeg?
Complete the contact form here KILN for subscription information.
Subscriptions packages are for 4 editions or 8 editions a year.
KILN is now launching a full ideation session kit called BrainStorm.
KILN’s Crucible supports you with a range of services to fit every budget and bandwidth.