Reasons to buy
KILN products are based on a simple, flexible framework called CPS (Creative Problem Solving) that has been proven to be effective. To CPS, KILN adds the power of whole-brain thinking and insight into cultural trends and global shifts. The result: tools to get your people thinking creatively "out of the box".
Reasons to buy from KILN
- Work activities should be more fun - this is key if employees are to bring their "best selves" to the job
- The knowledge economy is drowning people in verbal-visual information. We need to use our hands more.
- Physical objects provoke fresh thinking
- Conventional creative techniques exclude introverts
Built by an introvert, this tool set works for people however introverted or extraverted their style
For team work, at any stage
- KILN kegs build people's creative muscles
- Objects trigger what's called "multi-modal" or sensory responses that directly enable people to think better
- Trends insights makes people responsive to the real world
- Stimulus supports people broaching the "elephant in the room" in a constructive and less confrontational manner
- Keg interactions are an easy, cost-effective and scalable way to bring together people from across units, functions or professional silos
Keg interactions seed opportunities for serendipity
For innovation & growing an Intrapreneurial Culture
- FuseTrail - our easy-to-execute workflow - makes it possible to establish a flywheel at the front end of your innovation efforts.
- Mashing up developments in other sectors with your business challenges is the best way to get to breakthrough ideas
- Regular trend stimulus shifts teams from crises reactions into opportunity-spotting
- 3-dimensional objects are better at provoking breakthrough thinking than trend decks
- Objects cut through the "noise" and "information glut"
- Supports cross-functional working and thereby dissolves silos
- A more robust early-stage ideation process means research spend is more focussed, which means greater ROI
KILN provides better means to get to breakthrough ideas